#47 Creating A Giver Community With E. A. Csolkovits
E. A. Csolkovits was born in 1956 in Chicago, Illinois. His humble beginnings were that of the son of a milkman.
At age 16, he started his business career at a commission sales job selling janitorial services to business owners.
At the age of 19, E. A. Csolkovits met Sam Robbins, a millionaire business man from Detroit, Michigan.
Sam took E. A. Csolkovits under his wing and began to mentor him. E. A. Csolkovits began working for Sam at the House of Holland Jewelers in the diamond business.
In 1980, Sam established a private grant meant to be a part of Sam’s legacy due to his lifelong fight with diabetes. Due to this grant in 1980, Sam and E. A. Csolkovits began to formulate heart healthy and Wellness nutritional foods and drinks.
Over the next 45+ years, E. A. Csolkovits was blessed with the following business and personal achievements. Professional Achievements:
• Chairman of House of Holland Jewelers at 21 years old.
• Started and operated Columbia Nutrition System, consisting of an international workforce organization of over 10,000 managers and professionals.
• Started and operated Delta International, which included building an international workforce organization of over 33,000, producing multimillions of dollars in volume.
• Hosted a business radio talk show (E. A. Csolkovits Live) which was heard across the U.S.A. and Canada, interviewed 3 different company presidents for 5 nightly shows each week.
• High-end, Results-oriented business consultant who received as much as $1,500 per hour for his business advice. Other Business Interests Include:
• Conducted advanced training exclusively for presidents and CEOs (a maximum of 50 per seminar) where executives paid $5,000 each to attend and learn over 410 different ways to build and grow their companies.
• National Training Company—listed in “Who’s Who” in public speaking. • Mortgage business- originated, processed, and packaged large, multi-million-dollar packages.
• Authored weekly newsletters which were distributed in 20 countries. • Created, designed, invented, reformulated, and/or formulated over 75 products in the health and Wellness industry.
• Distributed products in 20 countries worldwide.
• Extensive manufacturing expertise.
• Established and developed worldwide distribution and sales systems in 20 countries. Personal Achievements: • Millionaire at age 23.
• 1st year of personal income exceeding $1 million in 1 year in 1989 at 33 years old.
• Owned and established a 1,000-acre wildlife sanctuary. • Commercial pilot with multi-engine complex and instrument ratings.
• 2nd degree black belt in martial arts.
• Advanced PADI certified scuba diver.
• Authored and completed the updated versions of the courses and books he titled The GIVERS Mindset™, The GIVERS Lifestyle™ and The GIVERS Lifelong Learning™ for the GIVE To Be Great™ series.
• Founder and Patriarch of the GIVERS University to teach others worldwide about GIVERS and Takers.
• Invented the world’s first and only nutritional and healthy foods and drinks formulations using a special Fibonacci sequence code combined with the Divine numerical code which exists in all of nature.
• Encoded the world’s first and only Wellness foods and drinks containing the secret Nutrient Dense Foods® Code which blends both the Fibonacci Code with the Divine Code which exists in all of nature.
• Researched, selected, scribed, and completed “The GIVERS Codex™.” “The GIVERS Codex™” is based on the original Intelligent Design inspired by Ancient Texts. E. A. Csolkovits scribed a total of 180 GIVERS Codes™, consisting of “The 54 ‘Wisdom For Happiness’ GIVERS Codes,” “The 54 ‘Wealth For Freedom’ GIVERS Codes,” and “The 72 ‘Wellness For Greatness’ GIVERS Codes.”